If you’re looking for a way to enhance your home décor, New Jersey replacement windows are a smart choice to add beauty and character. Up and Above Contractors has years of experience installing beautiful new windows in area homes. Our specialists undergo extensive training and continue with ongoing education in order to provide our clients with the most professional, up-to-date services.
Up and Above offers high-quality products from Harvey Industries, the leading manufacturer of insulating windows in the Northeast. Harvey windows are custom-sized to fit virtually any opening and offer a vast array of options to compliment the style of your home. Here are some of the many choices:
• Vinyl. Engineered to last, Harvey vinyl windows feature multi-chamber construction, 100% virgin vinyl for a true white color, top-of-the-line block and tackle balances which never need adjustment, and the convenience of tilt-in sashes.
• Wood. When the traditional look of genuine wood is preferred, the Harvey window is your best choice. It combines the warmth and beauty of wood inside with a maintenance-free, aluminum-clad exterior.
• Impact-Resistant. Harvey impact-resistant windows were designed with rigorous coastal building codes in mind. They provide exceptional storm protection from wind, rain and wind-borne debris.
• Acoustic Vinyl. Choose the Harvey Classic vinyl acoustic window system to reduce unwanted traffic noise from aircraft, trains and automobiles.
• Storm. Harvey storm windows are an economical, effective way to increase the efficiency of older, single-pane windows.
Aside from their beauty and quality, the installation of these New Jersey replacement windows will also help you save money on energy costs! We know you’ll see an immediate improvement. Call Up and Above today at (973) 531-4225 to schedule a FREE in-home window estimate.