Has winter left your carpeting worn and dingy? Are you tired of the hassle of steam cleaning every year? Would you like to increase the resale value of your home? It might be time to consider the benefits of hardwood flooring installed by Up and Above Contractors.
- Attractive aesthetics. Hardwood floors never go out of style. While many flooring products are faddish and subject to taste (think shag carpeting), hardwood maintains its beauty and functionality for decades. Its wide range of colors and styles complements every décor, from traditional to contemporary.
- Low maintenance. Hardwood flooring resists the spills and stains of everyday living with simple clean-up. If you find that hardwood has lost its luster, simply sand and refinish for a fresh look. With proper maintenance, it can last more than a century!
- Air-friendly. Traditional carpeting traps dirt, dust and pollen, and acts as a haven for dust mites. For those with respiratory problems, hardwood flooring can provide great relief.
- Environmentally friendly. Use of this sustainable product encourages the wise use of forests and reforestation for continued production.
- Big return on investment. A great majority of realtors agree that homes with hardwood floors sell faster and for more money than those without, making it a great investment. New homeowners want a home that’s move-in ready, and dirty carpet is not.
Up and Above’s flooring experts have extensive experience with hardwood floors. We’ll consult with you to determine which product fits your style and budget, and then provide professional installation. Call Up and Above today at (973) 531-4225 for a FREE in-home consultation and flooring estimate!