Many homeowners trust Mastic siding because of the performance, maintenance ease, workmanship and the peace of mind it offers, including all the benefits here.
Seamless Steel Siding
This option is quality manufactured to exacting standards and rigorous testing. It protects your home from Mother Nature’s worst elements, crafted from high-quality, heavy-duty galvanized steel, which is 100% recyclable. The extra lengths and seamless coil ensure a sleek look around your home.
Steel Board & Batten Siding
Its vertical installation gives the look and feel of traditional board and batten. It’s the toughest, most durable, longest-lasting siding material possible, thanks to 28-gauge, G60, hot-dipped galvanized steel bonded with a high-performance coating, which captures the texture and grain of freshly-painted wood.
Steel Lap Siding
This option features simple, horizontal lines and effective protection, making traditional lap siding the most popular choice for centuries. You’ll enjoy the beauty and warmth of wood without the upkeep.
Common Features and Benefits
As a home improvement company, we offer all three options. Here are the common features they share:
- They are all durable and extra thick to resist dents.
- They can withstand up to 235 miles per hour winds and extreme temperature changes.
- They ensure easier installation and secure fastening.
- They can be custom-fitted to your home for a sleek, consistent look and a tough, continuous barrier.
- Their detailed texture gives the look of painted wood, making your home stand out.
- They don’t need painting.
- They are sustainable and recyclable, making them eco-friendly.
- Their multilayered, low-gloss finish ensures superior weatherability and color retention.
- They are rust and insect resistant.
- They repel moisture and mildew.
- They come with 50-year hail and 35-year chalk and fade coverage guarantees.
Up and Above Contractors is a Mastic-certified siding contractor proudly serving Sparta, Hackettstown, Wantage and the surrounding communities. Call us at (973) 300-0636, or fill out our contact form to schedule a free in-home consultation.