As a homeowner, you take pride in your home. Appearance counts, and that’s why Up and Above Contractors installs high-quality New Jersey replacement windows from Harvey Industries. Harvey products are durable, beautiful yet still reasonably priced for your budget. Consider the following when comparing Harvey vinyl replacement windows to other brands:
• Multi-chamber construction. Engineered to last, Harvey vinyl windows feature thick wall, multi-chamber construction for unsurpassed strength and a lifetime of performance.
• Virgin vinyl. Some companies use second-rate vinyl that results in an unattractive bluish tint. Harvey uses 100% virgin vinyl to ensure true white color.
• Tilt-in sashes. Harvey vinyl windows offer the convenience of tilt-in sashes for easy cleaning.
• Block and tackle balances. Harvey windows use only top-of-the-line block and tackle balances which never need adjustment and offer hassle-free fingertip operation. Windows with inferior “spiral-style” balances require frequent adjustment and become more difficult to operate over time.
• Sleek designs. Harvey windows offer sleek designs to maximize glass area, and incorporate attractive, low-profile hardware components that do not obstruct the view to the outside.
Aside from their beauty and quality, the installation of Harvey replacement windows will also help you save money on energy costs! We know you’ll love this line of quality windows. Call Up and Above today at (973) 531-4225 to schedule a FREE in-home window estimate.